I think the last one is my favourite, but they're all really great. Photos by Jesse Braun on FFI, I couldn't find a youtube channel of his to link to, sorry. But, yea, I'm sure with photos like that hes got some great skills, so if he does have a youtube account, you should go look at it :)
Just thought I'd share these as they're pretty awesome, might start making two main posts and one little post every day, rather than two main posts and thats it. So, yea, look out for that! Even more of me talking for you to look forward to XD But, now I'ma go eat breakfast and go to work. We finish working early and get paid to have cream tea (for all you no british people, read: scones) with people from work and talk about what we could do to make the place better. Win :)
ALSO! Keep an eye out on FFI tomorrow, you might see something 'awesome' appear down the bottom of the page..