Substance Update #1

So, the substance website that I mentioned the other day, is now apparently going to be updated every few days with news/pictures/teasers/other cool stuff in the wake of the now 25 days remaining until christmas when the new wheels are released. I personally cant wait! Today an amazing video was released showing some great skills by team rider Vittorio.

Check out the site with the video on it + see the countdown here.

Such a chilled video, its such a great first teaser to remind us why in 25 days its christmas we're gonna be blown away by substance. Again. Their wheels are amazing and if you've never tried any in 25 days you will get to open your christmas presents should definitely buy some!

Here's looking forward to the next teaser in a few days. Great stuff from substance :)

(and sorry, I was gonna do the strike through joke just once but then it didn't stop being funny, haha XD)
Real Time Web Analytics