Blosom Real Wear New Style Checkout

As some of you may remember the other day I posted a picture with some Blosom stock saying I was getting a deck for myself soon. Well..



I got a Blosom deck with the new graphic style! Such a sick deck to say the least, this is literally the most perfect deck I've ever seen, as well as having an amazing graphic. Which is not for sale, no money is made from it, and is a one off never to be made again - all credit for it goes to skateboardcafe - I'm just a big fan (as you can tell by the tshirt, haha!). So yea, unfortunately you guys cant pick these up but some rad graphics will hopefully be out soon, as well as stock coming very soon to Fingersized from what I hear. Get stoked!

Go check the Blosom site here :)
Real Time Web Analytics