Shipping was super fast, a day or so from Belgium to UK. Shipping from Ace has always been fast, and it comes nicely packaged too. 10/10
First impressions of this tape were being amazed by how odd it is. It's like a weird mix of two complete opposites: super worn in propaganda tape and not at all worn in riptape classic. An odd porous vs non porous mix, but not really a mix either, it's like they're both there at the same time. Hard to describe, yet brilliant. 10/10
Craftsmanship - basically n/a because it's tape, but it's cut into nice even pieces.
Performance of this tape is really interesting. I started off with it on a deck I was reviewing, but have since put it on another deck I've reviewing, and both my main Blosom decks. It's partly on my main because my favourite tape (propaganda) is in the post, but I actually really like this tape. The weird mix of porous and non porous is amazing to use, it's super smooth and feels soo nice on your fingers, but very much like propaganda tape it's got almost hidden pores that come out in use and give you the nicest grip to it. It's a much softer smooth than Propaganda, which to me isn't as good because it means it doesn't last as long - but it does feel more like FBS, which a lot of people love. Once it wears in, which doesn't take much at all, it's even better to use (it's great straight put on a deck though), and the softness becomes more apparent than the hidden pores. I really struggled to find a bad thing about it other than the fact that you can tell it wont last for ever - and something I also find with FBS, it seems to absorb a lot more sweat than other tapes and you need to rub it on your tshirt or something every hour or so. Not a huge deal, but worth nothing. 9.25/10
Overall this tape is really interesting. Amazing grip, useable straight away, and a brilliant feel that for me is only surpassed by Propaganda tape - this is definitely my second favourite tape on the market. It's a shame it seems to wear away a bit faster than some tapes, but thankfully it's a) really cheap, and b) comes in a 5 pack, so anyone just fingerboarding normally could have that last them a significant amount of time. I don't like the similar to FBS qualities personally, but that'll only make it more appealing to many riders out there - whether they think the mix of smooth and porous is something they'll enjoy or not. Regardless of preference however, I'd rank this very highly, which is unsurprising from Ace. Definitely tape worth trying and a company to look out for! 9.75/10
Go check the Ace site here, where it's available now :)