Woodland 2011

So, you may have heard of woodland fingerboards. They've been around for a while, and are currently distributed on flatface. Now they've just released their 2011 (it seems weird writing that, this year has gone too fast, haha) graphic line.



Some really interesting graphics there! I've always loved the woodland tree logo, with the roots spelling out the word 'woodland'. Would make a great tshirt I think! Anyway, they've also stepped up their game with a new way of printing graphics that will come out a lot nicer than previous decks, so, thats good. Its always a shame with some small companies when they have great graphics, but they're printed with a really bad cheapy printer, and done as bad paper graphics, and they come out bad enough that you want to take it off and just have a blank deck, haha..

In other news, they're soon releasing a new mellower mold, which will be nice, I'm a huge fan of mellow decks! Mellow shape + the woodland graphic might have to find its way into my collection! Overall, these look really nice, I look forward to seeing more from woodland :)

www.flatfacefingerboards.com
(Or if you want a custom, you can get them on FFI, which is now open registration to everyone!)
Real Time Web Analytics