Through The Doors

So, finally footage is up from the opening jam of the BRR Berlin store! You may remember I posted the outside a few days ago? Well, feast your eyes on this.



(thanks to FBTV for the photos)

This video is a really sick insight into not only the shop, but the day as well. Some guys went on a sesh from Hamburg to Berlin to see the new shop. Filmed some epic fingerboarding, got really cold, and went home. Sound an epic day! And germany looks really pretty in the snow, I wish england (or, at least down here in plymouth) got some snow like that.. Definitely watch all 7 minutes of the video though, its really good.

The shop looks a lot bigger than I thought, with great brr parks for everyone to sesh, and all these awesome pictures put all over the walls. I love how its a brand new shop, but it looks professional, amazing and like its been there for a long time. I've blabbed about how great the shop is before, so, all I'll say is HUGE props to brr guys for doing this, for making such an awesome looking shop, and here's looking forward to even more great things happening there in the future! (more fingerboard jams + such)

I really hope I can go there one day. And I hope even more that one day, there's shops like this all over the world :)

www.blackriver-shop.com
Real Time Web Analytics