Coming Soon To Redemption

Jordan from redemption not only makes great decks at great prices, and offers some interesting things for fingerboarding. One thing he also does is distribute other companies products, so that he can give smaller companies offering something interesting a helping hand in getting their stuff off the ground. So, take a look at this.

Kavalec Ledges are some really interesting looking concrete curbs. I mean, they may just be manny pads/grind blocks, but I've never seen anyone use yellow paint on the edges to make it look like what you get in car parks! Pretty cool if you ask me. The edges (except on the blank one) are lacquered over so you don't need to wax (wax doesn't work properly for fingerboards I think) and they'll still be buttery smooth!

15-20 dollars depending on what one you want, which is a pretty good price I think, people pay a lot more for concrete type obstacles (bonsei, harrier), not that those aren't made to amazing quality and worth every penny, just, if you're on a budget, I think these could be one of the best alternatives.

Its always good to see new companies, and company collaborations, so props to redemption and kavalec ledges! Go check them out at www.redemptiondistribution.com
Real Time Web Analytics