So, I'm sure a lot of you are subscribed to 2fingarabatt on youtube, but if not, you've probably missed this amazing video.
A video they made as a promo for 'burn' energy drinks. I don't know whether its an advert thats going to be used, or is just a small promo video they made as they like the stuff, but either way, there are some amazing tricks in this video! And moreso than that, really creative stuff, mixed with their usual amazing filming style. Great stuff, well worth a watch. I mean.. who else thinks to use a can as a grind box? And stuff burning subtly in the background.. epic.
Here's looking forward to their full length thats dropping in january! Or, hopefully january. It might end up like the flatface dvd 2, I swear that was supposed to be out by now but I've not heard anything on it for almost a year if I recall correctly. Shame. Full length fingerboard dvd's are awesome :)
www.fingerskateboardcinema.com