
Thats Timo Lieben if I'm not mistaken. Timo Klaus seems to be the term flying around, haha.. In his hand, as you'll see, is a very special edition berlinwood signed and dated for christmas 2010. To WIN (thats right, no need to buy these) one, or have the chance to at least, pop over to this post on fbtv and you have to leave a comment with your details, and why you should win! You have to make your answer grinch styled though, haha.. I see a large amount of people clearly ignoring that and saying 'I should win because I cant afford one and I need one!', bless kids like that, haha XD
So, yea, everyone pop over to fbtv and enter! For those of you who don't like your chances at winning, or just want a sure fire way to get a great berlinwood deck, check out these great christmas TimoKlaus bundles!


Priced at 30 and 90 euros respectively, you either get a berlinwood special edition deck, and Martin Winkler's Book (only in german though, so, not great for us english speakers); or that and a very special edition winkler dos mini! I wish I could trade my winkler dos in for that, it looks really nice. Its a great price, 30 euros is cheaper than a berlinwood graphic, and it gets you a berlinwood special edition deck AND a book! And on top of that you can get a winkler dos 5 euros cheaper than they go for as well. Amazing deals, brr are really showing the christmas love this year. So show some back and go get something for yourself/a friend this christmas!
www.blackriver-ramps.com