
I mean... how amazing does that look! The shop looks soo professional, really wish I could go there. From skateboards to fingerboards to I'm sure everything in between, and a bit more, its gotta be one of the most awesome shops in the planet! I wish I could see inside! Here's hoping footage/other pictures will be up very soon.
Germany are soo lucky to have fingerboarding soo big there, not that they haven't worked really hard to make the scene there what it is today. But, its just a note for the future, we'll have stuff like that in the UK too one day! Or, I very much hope so. All we have to do, and all you in your respective countries and scenes have to do, is enjoy fingerboarding! Go to meetups, support companies in your country, make lots of friends from all over the country, and then who knows, if one of you takes the plunge and opens a shop, it could be just as awesome as the BRR berlin store! I mean, how do you think skate shops started back in the day? The more we support fingerboarding, the more it'll grow. :)