Two peoples faces have been flattened! Or, flatface welcomes Sam Aronie + Ed Garner! First, Sam's video:
Amazing stuff, you might see Sam's name popping up on the side this week because he won setup of the week! I'm sure hes really excited about this, so getting on flatface probably wont matter to him that much, but, yea, its still a great achievement! Haha.. I cant even joke about that.. Huge props Sam, well deserved! If you're not subbed to him, do it, hes got amazing style!
Ed's video is full of some hammers and hes got a great style. Really sick stuff, another well deserved addition to the team! I cant find his youtube channel, if anyone knows it, put it in the comments.
Its clear to see why both of them got on, their styles (and I'm sure personalities too) have taken them up in the fingerboarding world. So, congrats guys! :)
www.flatfacefingerboards.com