You Don't Need No..

Amazing video that shows one interesting point, as well as something sick tricks.

What point? Shaped wides can still give great turning and sick tricks. Its all about brrs and ys these days, I scare to think how many kids don't think they have a 'worthy' or 'proper' setup until they're riding professional trucks, and they still can only just kickflip. You don't need them to have fun, which is all fingerboarding is! I mean, they're amazing, I love them, I'd never use anything else on a main, but, for those of you who don't have jobs, and/or much money.. just get some wides. Shape them if you want, you can do it with a drill. And then just fingerboard, and have fun. Sean W, the guy in this video, rides for flatface, amazing rider, I'm sure he could get brrs if he wanted to, but he still reps chemistry trucks.

The main point I'm trying to make is, get what you want and have fun fingerboarding, doesn't matter if thats a bw with brrs, or a tech deck. So long as you have fun! And check out Sean W's channel while you're at it :)
Real Time Web Analytics