Revolution

This has been needing to happen for a long time now. BRR bushings revolutionised fingerboarding trucks. They made them responsive, amazing to look at, and control perfectly, just like skateboarding trucks do. The bushings were great too, but, not amazing. They recently made the TKY bushings, but there was still a level of innovation missing. Someone had to go to the next step to create a bushing that was fitting to the level of innovation BRR trucks brought in. And then this happened.

New FBS O-Rings Revolution. Bushings come in soft (green), medium (blue), and hard (red). They have washers attached to the bushing, so you never loose bushings again. They come in a new innovative shape that works on all truck types. Seriously, they're JUST like shorty doh ohs (for those of us who skate), its amazing. Fingerboarding is getting closer and closer to having all the innovative products skateboarding does, and I LOVE it. The more things like this we get, the more and more steps we take to showing fingerboarding is just as important as skateboarding, and is its own, amazing 'sport'. (we really need to work out what word we'd classify fingerboarding as, haha..)

Not to forget that these will clearly perform AMAZING, and are a great price! Wish I wouldn't have just picked up a pack of FBS last week, could have ordered these at the same time! Oh well.. I'll wait to see what the thoughts on them are and then probably pick up a set of mediums.

Huge, huge props to kartha at fingerboardstore for working so hard to get these amazing bushings out. I cannot wait to try a set, and I think almost everyone in the fingerboard world is equally stoked!

www.fingerboardstore.de :)
Real Time Web Analytics