Go Fingerboarding Day Roundup

So today was the day I'm sure almost everyone got a chance to fingerboard, as well as some little events and meetups going on all over the country.




I'm sure there's lots more videos to come, but the first I've seen are these, props to Dave C, Hitoshi L, and Victor L for some awesome videos! Everything from great times to creative fingerboarding a massive montage, all the celebrate Go Fingerboarding Day. Rad stuff!

Here in Bristol a few locals and myself got together for a meetup at the skatepark where I volunteer, nothing massive but nonetheless it was fun and fingerboarding, which is what the day is about. Hopefully everyone else had a blast too, I'm sure we'll see more recap as the weekend progresses.

For now go check unitefingerboarding on facebook here :)
Real Time Web Analytics