Bollie New Shape Checkout

With the release of the new Bollie line of products, some of you might have been eager to get a closer look. Well.. I've got you covered!




An absolutely awesome looking deck, check out the new Bollie decks! Its quite a defined deck, deep concave and the higher end of medium kicks. Still, it does perform pretty nicely, and at their new lower price tag its looking a really nice deck. Rasta middle plies, perfect holes and countersinks, amazingly crafted, and good pop? Comes with a sheet of Riptape too. Its 30x98 roughly, which is a pretty nice size for a beginner deck. I wont say here what it reminds me of, but I've got some investigating to do on that. Nonetheless there is no denying how good this deck is!

These will be up on Fingersized along with TONS of other products this afternoon (I've got a day of stock taking and product photographing!) but for now go check them on Blackriver here :)
Real Time Web Analytics