Harry Yeates!
Hes one of the best fingerboarders in the UK, has an amazingly fun style that puts him on my top 5 favourite fingerboarders list, and is a really friendly guy. 100% deserved place, as I'm sure you'll agree from seeing the video! He made a sponsor video just for the hell of it, like, a day ago, and within that same day if I'm not mistaken, he got offered the place on MRFb. Which is pretty amazing if you ask me!
MRFingerboards, despite the name still not sitting 100% right with me (I know its the guys initials but.. Mr Fingerboards? Its odd. Haha..) but the decks look amazing, I really hope to try one soon. I suppose if I don't get the chance I can always pester harry in february for something awesome thats happening in the UK, but if you're not on FBHQ you wont know about it til its all 100% confirmed and I announce it here.
Anyway, tangent aside, great company, great rider, great video. The only bad thing about this post is probably how much I've rambled! Check out Harry's youtube here :)
www.mrfingerboards.com