Ace3 Winner

I had a lot of awesome entries for this competition, but unfortunately only one of you can be the winner. Who's walking away with this pack of tape?

The winner is Zac M! It was a really tough choice, but I loved the silliness and yet evil genius vibe behind his entry. What was it?

I would bring the tape along for my annual trip to rendezvous.
At the top of every hour I would stick a piece of tape to some fishing line..
I would then proceed to scope out an unsuspecting victim.
I would casually set the bait, and in one or two stealthy motions I would be in another part of the room. Watching. Waiting. Baiting.... O.o
The individual may or may not catch the piece of tape. Whatever the outcome... they will not know what or who just did that. They'll be flabbergasted, you see.
I would remain stealthy and unknown. Lurking about, with a shady grin.


Rendevous troll? You sir, win yourself some tape. Get at me via the email you posted to claim your prize. Thanks for taking part everyone :)
Real Time Web Analytics