Adventure In The Woods

This is actually one of my favourite videos ever, because it shows such an amazing fun vibe to fingerboarding with friends. Friends + a fingerboard plaza + tents + countryside + a camera = one seriously fun weekend! Check this out.

Amazing stuff! I recommend watching in full HD and full screen it, such a nice vibe. The song goes soo well too with the video, but I love soo much how this video shows how fun a time it was. The guy talking is right, fingerboarding with friends for fun is what its all about. Don't care about sketchy, just care about fun! Camp fires, chill summer days, eating food, fingerboarding, and having an awesome weekend, its something I've gotta do this summer! Its such a great edit, just, yea, definitely watch this!

I cant find out what the uploader's name is, but his youtube is skatepunk2425, but huge props to all the guys in this nonetheless! Go check the channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics