Compensation

So, sorry this is SOOO ridiculously late for a post from me! Had a busy evening and found out some really disturbing news about where I'm living, me and my friends who live above me think (and basically have proof) another person who lives in another flat in this house is stealing our mail. I cant wait to move to Bristol in like a month, haha..

ANYWAY, here's something ridiculously nice that will hopefully make up for the fact that this is hours and hours later than I normally post. Just check this out!


AMAZING setups from the Owners of Yellowood and Oak Wheels respectively. Some things to ponder from them both? Well, first, they're both Yellowood decks I'm pretty sure.. but, no yellow plies? I didn't know they ever did that! And more importantly, I've heard whispers of these wheels, but not seen them until these pictures surfaced like a day ago. Oak v3s I'm pretty certain. Printed oaks at that! Here's hoping they bring out printed wheels that are something like the print on pion wheels, I loved the look of those! Nonetheless, these look amazing wheels, a great step up for Oak! IIRC whispers tell me they're still centralised, but they're now (as you can see) nice and wide, unlike the thin old Oaks. Its a shame they look almost the size of Winkler big daddy'z, I really don't like massive wheels. Here's hoping that's just the picture! Nonetheless, great stuff. Lots to be excited about for the future!

Go check out the Oak site here and the Yellowood site here :)
Real Time Web Analytics