Seshion

So, this may have an incorrectly spelled title, but nonetheless this little video is rad! It popped up a day or so ago, got taken down, and re-uped for better quality. And now here it is!

Sick stuff from Julius Guth and his friends! A little pre FF14 session on what looks a really fun park! All the guys in the video have some beast tricks, especially the 3 shuv nosegrind down the hubba followed by a tre! Really nice stuff. Must be soo exciting for everyone going FF14, I wish I would have time to go, but, I thought I was moving house.. Then moving house got delayed, so now I'm sat doing nothing and not being able to go FF because its too late, haha.. AND I'll be moving house around the middle of June so I cant make EFC either most likely. Anyway, that was a complete tangent.. This video is awesome, 50 seconds of BANGIN' for lack of a better way to put it!

Go check out Julius' channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics