Flatface G12 Deep Review

Not a review by me, my friend Jack showed me this video. There were a lot of prototypes, but, I think this shape is the final shape. Hopefully they'll be on sale one days soon, I wish I knew more information on that but you probably have to be on FFI to find anything like that out..

I mean, its a flatface g12, so its got the amazing craftsmanship and performance of that, but for those who dislike low concave its now a shape they'll enjoy too. I think these will sell so well when they're finally out.


Heres two pictures I found of them on FFI.

I still like mellow decks, but, seeming as almost everyone doesn't these days, the G12 deep is gonna make flatface decks even more appealing than they already were. Seems mike has come out with something awesome. Again.
Real Time Web Analytics