Panic Baseplates

So, panic are a company that I've been wanting to try a deck of for a long time. Never have much money, and, I have other decks coming atm so I'll wait on that one. BUT, they've recently made something that really caught my attention. Their own baseplates. No kingpin sticking out the bottom, really nice shape, really nicely made. They fit any hanger, including ys and BRRs!


With brr hanger + tuning:



Really nice. You know whats also nice?
The Panic Webstore.
Go look there.
5 Euros.
The site is not fully working until tomorrow, as a domain is being registered, but, you can get to the trucks through this link.

I'm impressed. Helps all the people who've had brr baseplates dethread, or those who just need baseplates! Cant wait to see if they make hangers!
Real Time Web Analytics