Lowpro Webstore Open!

http://www.lowprodecks.com/

Yup, open. Last ever stock of k4s is up now, then the new molds will be the next stock. I believe they're family (concavey shape) and tiramasu (mellow shape) molds? That might be wrong, I figure we'll have info on that nearer the time, but, thats what I've seen, if I recall correctly :)



You know whats also awesome?
RIght now, 20% discount and FREE shipping!

As well?

Lowpro street curb! A bit pricey, but, it has lazer engraved marble! Which, I sort of think is overkill and probably just ups the price to more than it needs to be, but, thats mere speculation. Nonetheless they look amazing and I'd love to have enough money to own one.

Lowpro have done it, again. Fantastic products, really worth the money, go support one of the most amazing companies around and get some awesome stuff for yourself.
Now.
Real Time Web Analytics