FlakedTV - Dennis Jung Profile

When I saw this in my subscriptions box I thought it'd just be a really long mini, however upon watching I realised it was a lot more.

Thanks to the filming and editing of David F this awesome Flaked video tells the story of Flaked rider Dennis J through an interview, as well as showing some amazing fingerboarding on one of the coolest parks I've seen to date. I'm sure a lot of us have seen footage from Dennis before, as we have from many other Flaked riders, but I never knew he lost part of one of his fingers and had to learn to fingerboard with his other hand for a while. He definitely deserves props for that - and for the rest of us it's a really interesting mini 'documentary' to watch as well as having some great fingerboarding in it. Fullscreen definitely required!

Go check the Flaked channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics