(an apology note on the pictures, I accidentally took apart the board and forgot to take pictures first, so the first picture is from when I first set the deck up, and the second shows the wear (or lack there of) it's taken in my reviewing it. sorry!)
Shipping took a standard time, around a week from the US to here. Cant complain at that, especially when everything arrived in perfect condition. 10/10
First impressions of this, aside being slightly confused by why the deck comes in a package that's literally big enough for 5-6 decks, I was stoked on the graphic! I didn't know whether I was getting a graphic or blank, and these hand done graphics are really well done. The craftsmanship looked great too, although I could see one hole was off. 9/10
Craftsmanship is really nice on this deck, the deck is beautifully pressed and rounded perfectly, it's a shame that one off hole puts down otherwise perfect craftsmanship. Setup was easy aside the hole that I didn't even bother screwing in, however I noticed the back truck holes were slightly at an angle - not a performance changing issue, but definitely worth noting. 9/10
Performance of this deck is pretty sick. It's on the mellow side of medium in terms of concave and kicks, but I felt despite it having a ton of pop, that it was way more mellow than many other decks I've tried. Or, perhaps mellow is the wrong word, but it seemed slightly unresponsive and I'm not 100% sure why. Everything aside a slightly hole issue ticks all the right boxes, and it pops for days, but this took me a ton of getting used to before I could ride it like I can ride my other decks. I think it's just a case of getting used to it, probably due to the length of the kicks. Once you're used to it it does ride nicely, but I still found it didn't catch as nice as some other decks I've ridden. In its favour aside the wear in time it's really strong, I only noticed the tiniest barely visible mark on the lacquer after a lot of seshing. 9/10
Overall this deck is really nice, just once you're used to it. For me it seemed odd that a medium/medium deck with the same wheelbase I'm used to took soo long for me to wear in, but I suppose some decks are just like that - part of the personality (for lack of a better word) of a board! A few craftsmanship issues mark it down a bit otherwise, but awesome graphics, overall nice performance, and knowing you're buying from companies that are 100% fingerboarder run make these worth at look. However I cant help thinking there's a bit better out there for the money. Nonetheless a solid 9/10
Go check Sow where you can pick these up here :)