Back + Sorry

Yesterday ended without a post from me, I was away and my source of internet went from cutting out every 10 minutes to not working at all. Sucks, but I guess in a way I'm thankful that it gave me an opportunity to spend more time with my Mum as I was at her house for Christmas.

As with any trip though, I'm back, and glad to be back in my flat/bedroom/office/fingerboard paradise. I just caught up yesterday and today with a huge bunch of posts, everything will be back to normal tomorrow with Fingersized orders shipping out then too.

So, sorry for being soo on and off here the last few days, I promise now all is back to normal and there's lots of brilliant things to look forward to soon!

I discovered this christmas how useful twitter is, so go check unitefingerboarding on twitter here :)
Real Time Web Analytics