Fast Fingers 16 Today!

As if any of you guys need reminding, today is the world championships, Fast Fingers 16. The 6th world championship. For those of you like myself who aren't lucky enough to be there?


Here's the livestream! If you want somewhere to chat about it, head to FBHQ and go on the chat, I'm sure there will be many fingerboarders there throughout the day watching the livestream and sharing suggestions of who'll win. Unfortunately I cant be with you guys watching it all day, I've got a super busy day that unfortunately has nothing to do with fingerboarding - much as I wish I could be in Germany right now. If you guys could feel how wrong I feel not being there? It's like being really dirty, I imagine I kind of feel like a stripper right now, haha..

Seriously though, have a rad time to everyone who's at Fast Fingers - may the best fingerboarder win! To all my UK friends who are there, do us proud!

The stream normally starts at 11am German time. For now, go check Fast Fingers here :)
Real Time Web Analytics