Will's Wupper Workshop Tryout

Normally when you see tryouts you see some people trying to do the best 'cool' tricks possible for like a minute and thats it, not much interesting or in way of editing. This tryout actually blew my mind with the quality! Check this out.

Great stuff from UK beast Will D! He's got an amazing style, and is a really chill + friendly guy, so here's having all fingers crossed that he gets on the team! Wupper decks are amazing too, I tried Isak K's when I met up with the Swedish guys in Stockholm, they're amazingly quality. This video is too though, the editing is fantastic, goes soo well with the music (which is a really sick track) and Will pulls every single trick out clean. 3 and a half minutes of awesome, basically. One of my favourite videos I've seen for a while!

Go check out Will's channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics