OWood Checkout

So I got this amazing deck today in the post from OWood, they were awesome enough to send me this deck to review this deck for the site. Look how nice this is!




Amazingly nice two tone deck! I'm normally not the biggest fan of two tones, but this is soo nice! Set it up with roll 9s, wides, and media tape, and it performs really nicely. A shape that I think everyone can like, medium low kicks and medium concave, great for everyone from beginners to people who've been fingerboarding for years! Amazing craftsmanship, except something I'm pretty sure is just a one off error (as I've seen a lot of other OWoods without this issue) with the mounting holes. The edges are soo nicely rounded and the plies look amazing and are very well pressed. They go two tone, black, maple, some interesting exotic wood I forget the name of, maple. Its a 31x99 deck, which is a really nice size for me. Expect a review within a week or so!

Huge props to OWood for sending me this for free, be sure to go check out their website below. At $12 a custom deck I'd definitely recommend picking one up!

www.owoodfingerboards.com
Real Time Web Analytics