Stay Emanant on Fridays

Amazing video popped up from Emanant's latest team rider Ryan W just reminding you why he actually deserved to be on the team before he even started fingerboarding, because he's THAT good. Okay, I know that doesn't make sense, so, just go watch the video..

See? Make a bit of sense now? Okay probably still no, but I digress. This is ridiculously good stuff. Actually ridiculous. I mean, there wasn't a single not perfectly clean and sick trick in that video basically! Nollie heel hurricane like its as easy as its an ollie or something.. Crazy stuff. Really loved the song too, it was really nice and chill, sounded a bit like the start of a skram song, and that's always a good start to a song in my books, haha..

I'll end this by simply saying if you're not subbed to Ryan, DO IT NOW. His channel is here :)
Real Time Web Analytics