Simyo

So, Simyo are a mobile phone company I'm pretty sure, and (bear with me, my understanding of German is basically nothing) they're having a competition or something to make an advert for them because its their birthday, or, something? That doesn't matter. Watching this video matters.

Seriously, how cool was that? If only prete's had simcard holders, that'd be the best phone ever. For dialing a number you've got to do that many kickflips in a row then an ollie to go to the next number, haha XD Okay, that's probably not funny and I don't really know what I'm talking about, but that's beside the point. This is a really really sick video, rad editing and its great that fingerboarding is being spread to a wider audience! I don't know if the ad gets shown on TV or what, but it'd be epic if it does.

Huge props to Fabian for making this and to the Simyo channel for uploading it, you can go check their channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics