Let's Have A Midnight Picnic

So, this guy Tyler M messaged me earlier and asked if I'd check out his video and maybe put it on the site. Normally I get messages from really rude people who are like 'put dis on the sight man' and thats it. But this guy was polite and friendly, so I clicked on the video and gave it a watch. What I didn't expect at the moment of clicking on the video, is that afterwards I'd be favouriting it! Watch

I mean, I know its not groundbreaking, and this song has been used a bunch of times, but a) its a pretty nice song, and b) this edit was really chill and fun! Some really sick tricks there too, a nice clean style, and yea, great stuff! I love the picnic table too, it looks a really fun size, I've only seen the BRR + Mitt normal size ones IRL and they're way too big, I'd like to get one of what ever those are though! Nonetheless, a really chill video for a nice chill afternoon, well worth a watch. You might surprise yourself like I did.

Definitely go check out Tyler's channel here :)
Real Time Web Analytics