Day Off

Late posts today? Yup, sorry about that. But it's my first day off in a few days and after feeling feverish all weekend (and still now), a lie in and being lazy is exactly what I need. Plus actually having some time to fingerboard, which is pretty nice, even if it's just a half an hour sesh on my desk - I missed it the last few days. Although I'm kind of glad the fingerboard world is quiet in terms of news today, less for me to do so I can sesh my park and then go back to bed, haha.. I believe that's the correct way to spend a day off?

Here's something completely unrelated to fingerboarding but maybe you'll enjoy, my favourite band just previewed a song from their new album that's out in a week. AMAZING. Give it a lesson and get some hammers for an ill me :)
Real Time Web Analytics