Fingersized Shutdown + Winner

I'm sure you all saw the shutdown sale, and I just want to say a huge thankyou to everyone who picked something up and helped me get rid of the stock quickly. On that note..

It's all gone, so this is the end. Thankyou for your support with Fingersized, but it's now officially closed. 1.5 years open, 969 orders, and one of the most amazing experiences, especially seeming as I managed to live from fingerboarding for such a long time. It's a shame it's come to an end, but it had to unfortunately.

I did say that I was going to giveaway to prizes to one of the people who purchased something? Well, that winner is Jane Davies! A BRR Bench, Medium Bushings, Bollie Wheels, and Frost 32mm Split Deck will be on their way to you in the next few days. Thankyou again to everyone who not only purchased something from the sale, but did any time throughout Fingersized being open - I really appreciate it more than I can put into words.

If you want to check out the Fingersized site as it is now, you can go to fingersized.bigcartel.com as fingersized.com doesn't work any more :)
Real Time Web Analytics