Primitive Checkout

I was stoked to see this package appear on my desk yesterday, I knew it was coming but didn't know how nice it'd be..



This amazing surprise from Primitive arrived, a special deck for me to review! This isn't a collaboration in the sense that these decks will be sold (and I also didn't design the graphic before anyone calls me big headed..), but I'm soo stoked on this deck! Primitive have been some of my favourite decks since I first saw them, but they've got even better since the original one I tried back in the day. Everything from the craftsmanship to the packaging is increased, AND they also come with a sheet of FBS Extra Smooth - so no more putting up with China tape just because it's free with a deck. I'll have a review soonish, look out for that!

Go check Primitive here :)
Real Time Web Analytics