What's This?

It's odd enough to see me post at 2am, but obviously that's not the change I'm talking about right now.

As you can see, unitefingerboarding has been completely redesigned. Welcome to unitefingerboarding 3.0! I've wanted to completely redesign the site for a while and after a whole lot of bad ideas, head scratching, and finally the genius that can only be described as '4am', I came up with this. It doesn't only mark new looks, but also the start of something big.

3.0 is a celebration, of sorts. A project that's been in the works for a while is almost coming to light, and this is really getting ready so that when it does, everything can be awesome. I cant say much now other than it means pretty big things for UK fingerboarding as well as myself, and is really the next stage to take what I do with my life. I couldn't be more stoked, and I hope you guys will be too when the news drops next month.

Changes are coming now too though, next up by the end of the day is a slight change to Fingersized to keep it in style with this new design, and incorporate the new logo. No way near as drastic a change as unite has just had, but it's something at least. You've got all day to familiarise yourself with this new design before you have to think about that though, so for now all that's left to do is enjoy this!

Finally, thankyou soo soo much for your support. Unitefingerboarding has been going almost 3 years now, I'm hyped to welcome in the future with these changes - and look forward to bringing you fingerboarding daily as per usual throughout all parts of the unitefingerboarding family :)
Real Time Web Analytics