Setup Of The Week #35

This week's setup may be nothing groundbreaking, but it goes together soo well its just amazing. (Here's hoping you wont all be annoyed with me this week if you don't agree with my choice, haha ._.) Anyway, check this beast out!


Berlinwood Love Me Ice Deck
BRR 2.0 Mellow Yellows
TKY Bushings
Winkler Wheels TLCs
FBS Extra Smooth


Looks soo nice! I love the colours on the graphic and how well the trucks, wheels and bushings go with it. Mixed with some brilliant photos and yea, this setup looks perfect! Really nice ply combo too, BWs have come a long way since when I got mine and it just had boring maple plies. I know that as well as this deck looking great, it'd perform amazingly too, so you cant go wrong really! Great stuff.

Setup from Romain M of FFI, go check out his Flickr account here :)
Real Time Web Analytics