The Other Side Of The Plaza

So, you may remember the other day the post about the new BRR g8 plaza, and we only had a picture showing one side! Well, here's the other, so guessing is finally over as to what is there!

I must say I'm a tad disappointed that its only a quarter, I was hoping for a kicker like half the height of the stairset, and then a grass gap or something so it would be a bit like a euro gap. (sort of like what was on the g8 + extension park) BUT, nonetheless, quarters are fun so is great to finally know what is there! There are a lot of remarks on the price being the same as the other plazas, but, honestly, it looks really fun, the plazas are actually pretty damn big, AND with the great work, quality, and time/effort BRR put into their stuff, plus the people they employ, plus the HUGE amount they do for the scene, I think its totally justified. I still think its a bit of a plain plaza, but, to each their own I guess, its great nonetheless!

Definitely go check out the BRR site below :)

www.blackriver-ramps.com
Real Time Web Analytics