Kayu Made Trucks

These ridiculously nice trucks popped up on FBTV and I just had to write about them here. Seriously some of the nicest shaped trucks I've ever seen!

Yup, Kayu Made trucks are from what I can gather, shaped and painted 'bearing screw' china wides, with different bushings added in. Cant find any information on the price, and they're sold out atm, but here's hoping they'll come back in stock, because they look amazing! Shaped wides tend to be soo much lighter than normal wides, and so, yea, for anyone not wanting to pay BRR price for trucks but still wanting something that looks rad, these are probably what you want to get! There are soo many sick companies from Indonesia, I have no idea where they all popped up from, but I'm glad they did. Great stuff.

You can go check out their facebook page here :)
Real Time Web Analytics