Finger Fingerboard Parks?

I swear for this they expect us to get a tiny hand, glue it onto our thumb, and then get a like 1cm fingerboard and start seshing. Prepare to see one of the cutest and most epic things I've shared here in a long while.



Seriously, how amazing are those! Mini keychain BRR ramps, and a tiny BRR g8 park for your finger fingers. Or, okay, this isn't supposed to be used, but its genius nonetheless! I really want a keychain, and then a little park or a sofa to go with my fingerboard stuff. I don't know the size of the sofa, whether they're like 1:8 scale, or if they're the same scale as the park, but nonetheless, its soo cute! I think the price of these might scare people, but they're clearly hand made works of art, so, yea, I'd go for it unless it was like 100 euros for the park, haha.. Apparently they're made by a company called Big Beudl and they're gonna be sold at the BRR Berlin store soon! Everyone lucky enough to be able to get there, go buy one!

I cant find a site for Big Beudl so you can go check out the BRR Store's facebook page here :)
Real Time Web Analytics