FBTV - The Martin Winkler Interview

So, I remember this was announced that it was coming soon a while back, and I'd totally forgotten about it until it popped up late yesterday. Check this amazing interview out!


Such a great watch. 20 minutes of hearing how things go down in the fingerboard world from one of the most famous riders of all time. I mean, I'm writing this and I look and see I have a poster of him on my wall that I got from a BRR catalogue! I imagine it would be crazy to be on the other end of that.. But, yea, nonetheless, he's a legend for a reason, and I love that he has such a great attitude, its really chill and nice to see someone who can tell it exactly how it is. I think he's right, some kids these days are way too competitive and judgemental of everybody, its not good.. So, yea, if you think 20 minutes is a long time, I don't care, its worth it. Watch this, and you might learn something, or maybe even change your perspective.

Huge props to FBTV for filming and making this interview! Great stuff as always from them. And props to Martin W also! Go check out FBTV below :)

www.fingerboardtv.de
Real Time Web Analytics