New Motive Wheelbase

So, I've always looked at motives thinking they'd be a really good deck, but put off by the wheelbase being short, so, I never brought one, even when he lowered the prices to like 12 dollars or something.

BUT
Now they've got a new wheelbase. Longer by 3mm.
Old to new comparison:

Two new decks.



Its just a proto for now, but, I hope it becomes a permanent change, I'd really like to try one! They look fantastic, so, good job to Colin. Its always nice to see more decks being made that aren't just the shapes that'll 'sell', i.e. medium concave medium kicks bw09 length. I know motives aren't fully groundbreaking shape wise, but, its a nice shape by the looks of it, so, I'm glad theres finally a cheap alternatives to g12s and frosts g2s for all of us concave haters. :)

http://www.motivefb.com.
Real Time Web Analytics