New Berlinwoods!

Hitting the BRR webshop today apparently!



I think almost all of these have been seen before, but, either way, its pretty sick! Hope the old graphics don't go, as much as I can't ride bw09 shape for the hell of me, I <3 some of the graphics and hope to pick up a yellow '+blackriver+' and a 'don't panic' graphic for my collection one day. You can add the new warrior graphic to that list as well!

It seems all the new BWs are bw09 shape, so, I guess the rumoured 'flatshape' was just a proto, or, they're not gonna sell it? I mean, I don't blame them, they've done sooo well with this mold, and its arguably one of the most used fingerboard decks in the world, if not the most used, so, yea, why would anyone get rid of that?

Theres also new packaging and really sick coloured plies coming out with the new BWs, definitely worth picking one up, whilst I don't like their shape, the one I had a while back had pretty nice pop, so, they're worth picking up for deffs!
Go get one when they're out, sometime today, at the Blackriver Webshop.
Real Time Web Analytics